Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Pink Pig and A Visit with Santa

We had so much fun this past Christmas holiday season!  We made so many memories that I hope my boys will treasure forever!  Here are some pictures from our annual visit to Priscilla the Pink Pig!  The boys really enjoyed seeing how Priscilla looked when I used to ride her as a little girl! Enjoy sharing in our fun filled day with us!

Carter, Jackson and Cooper cannot wait have their turn riding Priscilla!
Daddy and Cooper wait for the ride to begin
Carter and Jackson are ready for Priscilla to take off
Priscilla...the way she looked when I was little!
All of the boys enjoyed the ride
A trip to ride Priscilla would not be complete without a visit to see "The Big Guy"!  I could not believe that Cooper did not pitch a fit!

No comments: