In January, Todd and I had the chance to go see Zac Brown Band at Wild Bills. Zac is one of Todd's fraternity brothers and we used to go out every Thursday night when we were in college to hear Zac play at Taco Mac! This night really brought back a lot of great memories that Todd and I shared in college. We had a great time and saw a lot of people that we went to college with. We gave Stewart and Brooke tickets to the concert for Christmas along with a night in Atlanta by themselves-I think they enjoyed it:) Here are some pictures from our fun night!
*sorry for the poor quality of the photos but it was really dark inside of Wild Bill's and I did not have my good camera with me as it is just too big to carry around sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment