Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Gone Fishin'



While Carter and Jackson were at "the Carolina House", Didi took them fishing for the first time.  I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive as I didn't know how they would like it.  I absolutely love fishing and can vividly remember going with my granddaddy when I was little.  Didi said that when they decided to go, he thought that they would just stay out at the lake for about 30 minutes and doubted if they would even catch one fish.  Well, Carter and Jackson really surprised us all!  They LOVED fishing and caught about 10 in one hour!  Here they are with their "Catch of the Day"! 

Please excuse the blurriness of the pictures but Mimi wouldn't let Didi take her digital camera-she made him take a disposable camera instead!!

Jackson admires his fish!
Carter could hardly believe that they caught so many!
Time for a fish fry!!
Here Jackson proudly shows off the very first fish that he ever caught!
Carter admires his very first fish as well!

No comments: