Carter had his very first field trip in September. His class went to the Children's Discovery Museum "Imagine It!" in Atlanta. While we have been a couple of times before, he was excited to go with his friends from school. He was especially excited to go as his daddy got to go with him! They both had a lot of fun while they were there. Here are some pictures that Todd took of Carter while he was there (thanks Todd-I don't tell you enough but you are such a great daddy! I appreciate all of the pictures that you took for me so that I could see how much fun you both had! I wish I could have gone, but am so happy that you got to experience this with him!)
Here's Carter playing in the sand at the museum-it's probably his favorite thing to
play with there!
Hmm...What can I build with this??
Look at me!
What a wonderful train table! I wish I had one this big at home!!
Carter's masterpiece...our little artist had a lot of fun painting!
No comments:
Post a Comment