Carter had his very first day of Kindergarten on August 8th. I was an emotional wreck as the thought of my baby going to Kindergarten broke my heart! I still cannot believe that he is old enough to be in Kindergarten! It made it even harder for me as I was unable to walk him to his classroom. For those of you who might not know, I started back to teaching this year at the Christian school where Carter goes. I am teaching First Grade and am loving it, although it has been an adjustment to say the least! I went to school early on the first day as I wanted to make sure that everything was "perfect" for my students. Todd brought Carter to school later that morning, just in time for his day to start. He loved having his daddy walk him into school! I had given Todd strict instructions to take several pictures and he did. He quickly realized that he was NOT cut out to be a photographer! Below are some of the better pictures that he took! They are priceless to me! We hope you enjoy!
Carter and Daddy stop by my room en route to Carter's class and quickly pose for a picture

Here is a picture of Carter with his teachers Mrs. Lindsey
and Mrs. Sizemore (his Teacher's Aide)

Carter went right in and quickly found his seat. He immediately started on his Morning Work.

Carter is hard at work on his coloring sheet!

An extra special surprise...
Once things had settled down a little, Carter left his class to come and bring me flowers! They were from all of my precious boys to wish me the best of luck for a great school year!
They are the best boys in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment