Here's a small peek at some of the pictures we took:
(sorry there are so many but I had a hard time choosing which ones to show)
Mimi, Didi and their boys
Our sweet family! Even though Cooper is about to eat more sand in the picture, I was still very pleased with the way it turned out!
Brooke, Stewart and crew made a great picture as well!
with the intent of hanging them in the pool house at
Mama and Daddy's house. I think that they turned out very well!
Will
After we made all of the boys pictures, BeBe (Brooke) had the idea to strip Cooper down to his birthday suit for some sweet tushy pictures! I am so glad that we did!
How cute is he??
This is probably one of my all time favorite pictures. We had no idea that it was even being taken. I love the fact that Carter and Jackson are holding hands and that I just happen to be kissing my sweet baby. The ocean in the background makes it even more beautiful.
What a crew!!
This is the first picture that we've ever had made of our entire family!
It is certainly very special to me!
How blessed are we??
Thank you God for a wonderful trip and wonderful family and friends to share it with!
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!!! They are awesome!!!
Hi,
I linked over to your blog from Bagwell's - I just wanted to tell you that i absolutely LOVE your pictures and the one of the boys walking towards the beach is GREAT! Wonderful photos. Those need to be printed out and hung all around your house :)
Oops, I meant from The Myhands page. I went to UGA with Christy Lynn :)
Post a Comment