Father's Day was a little bittersweet for us this year as Todd and I spent it at the beach without either one of our fathers. My dad had to work and wasn't able to come to the beach until the Thursday after Father's Day. It was the first Father's Day that Todd hasn't spent with his dad, Mack, and I think that it was a little hard on him. Luckily he had the boys to help cheer him up! We surprised him that morning with a golf outing to a great course in Myrtle Beach along with his friends Richie, Lance and Donnie. After a great game of golf, they had a nice relaxing lunch at the clubhouse. When they came back from golf, the boys and I went up to the room for a nap and to get ready to go to dinner. We ate dinner at The Crab House at Broadway at the Beach and then let the boys ride a few rides while we were there. Overall it was a great day and I think that Todd really enjoyed himself! We hope that every father had a great day! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of Todd and the boys from the beach:
Everything is better when you are holding Daddy's hand...
At least Carter and Jackson think so!

Daddy's Boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment