A couple of weeks ago, Brooke and I decided that we would try something new and take the boys to go and pick strawberries. All of our boys love strawberries and we thought that they would have a good time picking their very own (and eating quite a few while we were there)! The boys had a good time but I think that Carter enjoyed it the most. He really got into finding the "perfect" strawberries to pick! Poor Will's allergies were really bothering him and Mason had spent the night before with a friend and was exhausted from staying up too late. Ross and Hunter really could have cared less if they picked strawberries or not but they were good sports and "took one for the team". Stewart, Brooke and I really enjoyed picking our very own strawberries. Jackson liked telling Mason which ones he wanted and Mason would pick them for him. He wasn't too good at pulling them off the vine without squishing them to death! Cooper loved eating the strawberries and could have cared less about picking them! Todd was a wonderful daddy that day and really helped out with Cooper. In all it was a good time and we made some great memories. I think that we will make this a tradition and do it every year! Here are some pictures of our fun day!
I LOVE this picture of Cooper. He is ready for the All-You-Can-Eat Strawberries!

Will tries to decide which strawberries to pick first

Carter finds a "great" strawberry for his bucket

Jackson finds a "real red strawberry" for his bucket

Cooper's first strawberry

Daddy helps Cooper eat a strawberry

He loved it so much that he wanted to eat the entire thing-stem and all

Yummy! That was good!

Mommy and Cooper pause for a picture!

Hunter and Ross go off in search of the perfect strawberry

Mason shows Carter and Jackson how to choose the best strawberries
No comments:
Post a Comment