Friday, March 14, 2008

Sixteen Candles

My nephews, Ross and Hunter, turned Sweet 16 on February 9th of this year. It seems like only yesterday, I was holding them for the first time and now they are old enough to drive-that's scary!
They had their Mardi Gras themed party at the Elks Lodge in Covington with several friends and family in attendance. It was a great party and everyone had a wonderful time! Here are some pictures from their big day:

Here are the birthday boys arriving for their party in an Excursion Limo with several of their friends

King Ross

King Hunter

These are some of the decorations that their mom and dad made for their party



Hunter and friends doing the Cha, Cha, Slide...

Ross and friends dancing the night away...

Mimi and Didi with the birthday boys

The Whimsical Topsy Turvy cake that their mom made for them

Ross and Hunter making a wish and blowing out the candles

2 comments:

Nick, Jennifer & Ava said...

I can't believe they are 16! I remember them visiting us at West Georgia wearing their "future KA" shirts! Time sure flies by!
Jenn

Scott, Holly, Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret said...

16...WOW! I remeber us helping Mimi prepare for their homecoming from the hospital!
I hate we missed the celebration, but Hunter and Ross share their birthday with Anna! Thanks for posting pictures of their big night!