Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break at Six Flags

Last week, some of my girlfriends and I decided to take our little ones to Six Flags. We really lucked up and went on a day that was wonderful-not too crowded, not too hot-it was great! My boys really surprised me and loved most all of the rides, especially the Mine Train! My boys were a little upset at the fact that the Thomas the Tank Engine ride was not open yet but, since they loved it so much, I decided to upgrade our tickets to Season Passes and will be taking them back very soon. Here are some pictures from our wonderful day!

Carter and Jackson, along with Will and Chan Cawthon get ready to ride their first ride!















This is lots of fun!!














Carter and Jackson get ready to fly high!














Carter and Ms. Kimberly (along with Ingrid right behind them) get ready to set sail!















Carter and Jackson chilling out in front of the Bat Mobile



















Carter strikes a pose with Batman and Robin-Jackson was too in awe of two of his favorite Super Heroes to take a picture!






















Jackson and Dawson chill out in the back seat of the Antique Cars!

1 comment:

Scott, Holly, Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret said...

I could hang out at Six Flags with your boys. I love the Mine Train too! You know me....that's about as daring as I get! And the Antique Cars.... they are another big thrill!!! I hope Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret aren't dare devils when they get older or else Auntie Amber will have to take them to ride rides!!