Friday, April 25, 2008

Peace and Quiet...At least for a Moment

















Please excuse the blurriness of this picture but I took it with my camera phone while we were stopped at a red light-real safe, I know! I had to capture this moment, though! I believe that this was the first time that all three of my boys had napped at the same time! Carter and Jackson no longer take naps, so there is never any quiet time for me unless it's bed time. I had noticed that it had gotten quiet in the van all of a sudden and when I glanced back at them from the rear-view mirror, this is what I saw. How precious are they? I am glad that I took this picture when I did-not long after I snapped it, Jackson woke up.

1 comment:

Hodges Five said...

I've now learned that only a mom of three can truly appeciate that.
Brandi