O.K.-so there's nothing scrawny about our little lion, but it made for a cute title anyways! Last Friday Carter's class had a Circus Day at school. At first Carter said that he was not going to dress up, but after some coaxing, he decided that he would wear a lion costume that Ross wore one year for Halloween. I have to say that he made a really cute lion!
Carter stops just long enough for me to snap a picture before heading off to the circus, I mean school, with Daddy. Sorry the picture is a little blurry but my camera was on the wrong setting at the time!
Carter stops just long enough for me to snap a picture before heading off to the circus, I mean school, with Daddy. Sorry the picture is a little blurry but my camera was on the wrong setting at the time!
The circus parade begins! Again, I know that the picture is blurry but it wasn't until after I took this picture that I realized that my camera was on the wrong setting!
Clowns and lions and elephants, Oh My!
Our little lion looking as cute as ever!
They even had a couple of "Strong Men" in their circus parade!
1 comment:
People should read this.
Post a Comment