Wednesday, September 13, 2006

IT'S A...

We went to the doctor this morning to have our ultrasound and found out that we're having another beautiful BOY! We are very excited and cannot wait to meet our newest little prince. Everything looks great and he has the prettiest shaped head already-even the ultrasound tech commented on it. I am now 21 weeks along, and already he's measuring in at 23 weeks which means we'll have another BIG baby. We only got one picture today of him, and it wasn't very good, so I decided not to post it. I will be going for a three hour glucose test sometime in the next couple of weeks to rule out diabetes. While I never had it with either of the other two, there's always a possiblitly of it, especially since I have such big babies. Please continue to pray for us during this special time!

6 comments:

Scott, Holly, Bonnie Kay and Molly Margaret said...

Congratulations......another Baby Boy!! We just can't wait to meet him! Love to you all!
Scott and Holly

Nick, Jennifer & Ava said...

How wonderful! Ava is very excited, as she now will have 3 handsome Zittrouer boys to chose from! We can't wait to meet him in January. Love- Jennifer, Nick & Ava

Kelli said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for ya'll! I told Marlee Anne and she said she already knew it was a boy because George told her. We want to know his name! We love ya'll dearly and will continue to pray for ya'll. Mike, Kelli, Mary Elizabeth, Michala & Marlee Anne

Hodges Five said...

Congratulations!!! 3 Boys...How wonderful!
Love,
Brandi

thecanadyfamily said...

Congratulations, Congratulations. We are so happy for you all and can not wait to meet the little or not so little fellow. We Love You All, Jeff, Susan, Caitlyn & Avery.

Anonymous said...

You guys are truly blessed! Tyler had so much fun with Carter and Jackson, so he is especially excited to meet the newest Zittrouer prince. Congrats to you all! :)